Background

Friday, February 17, 2012

What to Expect

I created this blog for a purpose. I didn't want it to be the same thing, day in and day out. I also wanted to make something that would challenge me, encourage me, and do both of those things for other people as well. That is why, my dear readers, I have come up with a blogging system that I hope will work. You see, I'm going to have a blogging regimen. Mondays will be a certain type of post, Tuesdays a different one, and so on. The first month of these posts will be a trial run, and at the end of that month, you can tell me what you thought about it. You can say:

 Emily--pleaassseee change what you were doing on Mondays

or

 Emily--BEST. THING. EVER.

While I don't want you to lie to me, ever, I would prefer the latter, but that's just me. Honestly, though, give me your thoughts and I'll see what I can do.

All that being said, here is the tentative list for things to come:

Monday: Must-Tell Mondays, where you get a ridiculous story about anything random that has popped into my head. 
Tuesday: Tough Stuff Tuesdays, where I write about something I'm struggling with presently, something I have previously struggled with, or a problem that seems to be running rampant around us.  
Wednesday: Wordless Wednesday, where you can expect pictures of places, people, baby giraffes, or anything else that's crept into my crazy mind. 
Thursday: Think on These Things Thursdays, where you can expect a devotional thought.
Friday: Free for All!, where everything will be completely unexpected. It could be something like a Monday-Thursday thing, or it could be something completely different. You'll just never know. 

What I want, more than anything, is to have a blog that centers around God. I want to be pleasing to Him above all, and while my little personality quirks will be thrown in here and there, I mostly want my blog to focus on my life as a Christian. We'll see how it goes, but I am really excited about it and hope you will be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment