Background

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Today is the official release of the pilot episode of my podcast Navigating the New Testament on The Light Network. If you are interested in checking it out, please visit TLN's website. Don't forget to mark your calendars for January 5th, either!! That's The Light Network's official launch party. We will have a live stream going and will debut a new podcast that day titled "Ready to Worship". You will get to meet the directors (one of which is my amazingly talented husband) and hosts of each of the shows.

Following the official launch party, my podcast (and all of them) will be released once a week (on a designated day). We are beyond excited about this network of podcasts. We feel that we will be able to reach an audience that perhaps isn't being reached with the gospel at this point in time. Please continue to pray for our efforts and for the hearts of all those who will be listening/viewing the podcasts.

I would also like to note that while my podcast is specifically designed for women, the podcast that was released yesterday is for men! So if you're a women and you're reading this, please check out my pilot episode, but be sure to send your husband over to the Biblical Manliness podcast.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched it and YOU DID SO AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you and so excited for future podcasts :) And how pretty are you...seriously!!! I'm going to blog about you now :)

    ReplyDelete